My Buddy Gard Car GPS Tracker
IN AUSTRALIA OVER 1000 VEHICLES
ARE STOLEN EVERY WEEK
What if it was your vehicle? What if you’d left your laptop in your car? Or your tools for work? Or your car is a classic that cannot be replaced? What if you’d parked it at the train station at 6AM, it’s now 7PM AND IT’S GONE?
Don’t let this happen to you! Don’t become a statistic and be left with the real challenge of not having your vehicle; the inconvenience of NO CAR, losing your possessions, paying an excess, filling in all that paperwork for your insurance claim AND now paying a higher premium.
BE PROACTIVE AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE ALL TOO FAMILIAR PROBLEMS!
My Buddy Gard GPS tracking products and services will provide you with greater freedom, security and peace of mind!
- Australian owned and operated! The tracking company with the GREAT REPUTATION
- Personalised and manufactured with multitude of functions in mind
- Made with intuitive technology to guarantee ease of use
- Tracker is concealed so unable to be detected by a thief at first glance!
- Did we mention it used 4G network? Best tracking coverage available!
- Immobilise/Disable the engine of your vehicle via My Buddy Gard APP
FEATURES & BENEFITS
“Track Map” – Everyone on the one screen! No more swapping from one app to another. You can have multiple devices: Kids tracker, Adult trackers (Elderly parent with dementia), several My Car Buddy trackers & all your MBG GO devices ALL on the same map for simplicity and time efficiency (paramount in an emergency situation)!
Rules Engine – Our unique feature allows you to fully customise your GPS tracking experience! Add your own rules, triggers & notification options (SMS, Email, Push Notifications & more). Set across your entire fleet or individually per Buddy. You can set alerts for perimiter breach, low battery etc.
SOS button – is for your personal safety! Hit the button and it will instantly alert your support network so you can be found straight away. My Car Buddy secures your car AND protects you personally!
Real Time Tracking – exactly when you need it.
No Charging required – Automatic charging via car battery
Optional Immobiliser Capabilities – disable the vehicle via your phone (when in a stationery position only for safety reasons). When vehicle is moving, then Track Map will delay the command until vehicle comes to a stop.
Set boundary alerts – You can set multiple geo-fences (Safe Zones & “No Go” Zones) and be alerted when one is breached.
Email/SMS alert notifications – for triggers including low battery, power disconnections, device detachment (about to be stolen)
4G Network – All of the My Buddy Gard GPS trackers operate using 4G LTE networks ensuring the best coverage available!
3 Months of stored location history – Look back over to discover a pattern of behaviour
Fleet overviews – “Track Map” allows you to see your entire fleet on one screen!
Save time & money – on fuel by assigning your closest tradie to a job!
Save on insurance – premiums & excess – save money!
Protect your valuables in your car – you want them back right?
Low monthly fees – makes it the affordable choice.
Apple or Android compatible – we don’t judge 🙂
Features to be added soon:
Vibration Sensor & Speeding Alerts
Valuable items left in your vehicle
Car Theft is only the tip of the iceberg; valuable items left in your car are also targeted. It could be your laptop, tools, phones and even jewelry. Drug addicts and professional thieves are finding valuables left in cars as easy pickings. Car owners have become alarmed and vulnerable because you can’t really tell when your car becomes the next target since the chances of it happening are highly probable.
Therefore, as a vehicle owner, you must ask some very important questions such as;
- How best can I protect my car and any valuables left in it?
- Is there an effective GPS Tracker that will guarantee security and peace of mind?
- What guarantee do I have that I can easily track, locate and recover my car if it is stolen?
- Is a lock and key system enough to safely protect my car and its contents?
- Is there a system that can immediately notify me if a thief attempts to break into my vehicle?
- To what extent will I be inconvenienced if valuables are stolen out of my car or worse still my car is stolen?GPS Trackers continue to flood the market and many fail to meet Australian quality assurance standards and are still using 3G Network that has been flagged to be shut down earliest 2020
This begs the question;
- Do you need something cheap or expensive to have a guarantee that your car and all your valuable items in it will always be safe?
- How do you distinguish substandard Tracking devices from quality ones so that you get value for your money?