Request for funding with NDIS
The NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) is a national support program that provides targeted support and better coordination and access to services for people with disability. This national approach means regardless of what kind of disability you have or where you live, you will have equal access to support and services that will help you reach your individual goals.
At My Buddy Gard, we work hard to provide high-quality personal gps devices to everyone, regardless of their health condition or disability, and the NDIS helps us do this. Our products fall under the NDIS’s Assistive Technology or Consumables funding, allowing you to get additional support no matter what disability you have.
My Buddy Gard GPS tracking products and services will provide you with greater freedom, security and peace of mind.
Call us on 1300MyBuddy (13006928339) to find out how we can help. If you are a support coordinator or support provider, please send us an email or give us a call. We can provide more information on how our alarms can help your participants reach their individual goals.
Eligibility for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
The NDIS provides appropriate support to people with disabilities who meet their access requirements. Eligible people are called participants in the programme. Eligibility requirements include the following factors:
- Place of residence – Keep in mind that some regions in Australia have not had the NDIS introduced yet. Make sure you live in a location where the NDIS is rolled out.
- Age – You must be less than 65 years old to be eligible.
- Residency status – You must be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Visa or Protected Special Category Visa (with specific conditions)
- Type of disability – Your disability, condition, or impairment is likely permanent or substantially affects your ability to participate in daily, social, and economic activities.
- Early intervention requirements (if applicable) – You have a disability, impairment, or condition that is likely permanent, or you are a child less than 6 years old with developmental delay.
For more details and information on the eligibility requirements for the NDIS, please check here.
My Buddy Gard has helped many customers with the process of gaining funding for their GPS device and service plan.
Fill in the form below to request a Quote.